Terms & Conditions
What is Cash on Delivery “COD”?
Cash on delivery “COD” is a payment method available at Swiss smile Store that allows buyers to pay for their order in cash at the moment the shipment is delivered to them.
Before placing a COD order on Swiss smile Store, it is very important to note the following terms:
- The minimum order value for COD is (AED 20.00) in UAE only,
- Only cash payments will be accepted. Any other payment methods like personal cheques or credit cards will not be accepted for (CASH ON DELIVERY); therefore you will not be able to receive your shipment. If you would like to use your credit card, Please use the given credit card facility, which is safe and user friendly. Or call for advise on payment options.
- Not accepting an order or not being able to make a full payment at time of delivery may result in loss of COD buying privilege at Swiss smile Shop.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AE
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Swiss smile Store
Sellers (you) who want to register on Swiss smile Store (the Site or we or us or our), and use our services to sell products must accept these Seller Terms and Conditions (Terms). By creating a Seller account with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms, and all policies, guidelines, and other terms incorporated on the Site (Site Terms).
Swiss smile Store reserves the right to change Site Terms at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site without any further notice to you. You are responsible for reviewing any applicable changes. Your continued use of the Site and Swiss smile Store services following Swiss smile Store’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any change to these Terms, you must not continue to use the Site and or Swiss smile Store services.
- SWISS SMILE STORE SERVICES: We offer the web and mobile platforms for buyers to purchase and complete transactions. Swiss smile Store provides you with technology and services such as order management, fulfilment, all shipping and handling, cash collection and processing of payment, and call centre and customer support (Services). Swiss smile Store bears no risks relating to products other than Swiss smile beauty Brands, and all rights and liabilities therein.
- OUR POLICIES: Site Terms are applicable to all activities or transactions made on or via the Site. If Swiss smile beauty Store is notified by a third party brand owner, or via a court, administrative or government order that the products or a portion violates the Intellectual Property Rightsor IPRs(including without limitation (i) copyright, patents, database rights and rights in trademarks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or unregistered); (ii) applications for registration, and the right to apply for registration, for any of these rights; and (iii) all other IPRs and equivalent or similar forms of protection existing anywhere in the world) or any other rights of any third party or any Applicable Laws, Swiss smile beauty Store may remove such products from the Site and Swiss smile beauty Store warehouses (if relevant) at its sole discretion or ask the party to notify within a reasonable timeframe notified in writing. Buyer acknowledges that Swiss smile beauty Store may from time to time introduce and implement new business rules, and customer care guidelines. Additionally, we are under no obligation to provide any information, material or document back to you, including following termination of these Terms or cancelation of a personal profile account.
- FEES AND PAYMENTS:Fees and payments are subjected to change without notice, all rates are fixed. Shipment charges incurred by Swiss smile beauty Store for delivery if any will be added onto the checkout or adjusted. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency).
- RETURNS: Products sold on the Site are subjected to a return policy that is within 10 (ten) calendar days of the date of delivery as long as products are in the original packaging, and original condition when purchased and received except in cases a product is counterfeit or defective and/ or materially different from the one ordered by a purchaser. Our customer support team will arrange return for buyer by arranging a courier pick-up, at which point replacement is made to a purchaser, “Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.”.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:Swiss smile beauty Store has the right to use, copy, distribute, modify and disclose to third parties any content, trademarks, materials or product images on the Site. Swiss smile beauty holds exclusivity in the United Arab Emirates U.A.E. Any third party responsible of selling Swiss smile beauty products will be subjected to penalties by law and authorized bodies for any damages caused to brand and company.
- SERVICES OR SITE UPGRADES:Seller acknowledges that Swiss smile beauty Store may, from time to time, upgrade features of the Site and or certain aspects of the services that it provides to its customers generally. In order for Seller to benefit from any such upgrade, Swiss smile beauty Store may make changes to the provision of the Services and the procedures by which Seller receives the Services. Swiss smile beauty Store may also, from time to time change the Services to the extent required to comply with any change in Applicable Laws.
- SWISS SMILE BEAUTY STORE’S LIABILITY:We will not be liable to any damages or disruptions caused after delivery and acceptance by purchaser. We will not be liable (whether for breach of contract, negligence or any other liability arising under or in relation to your use of the Site).
- DISCLSOURE OF INFORMATION: Swiss smile beauty Store also reserve the right to report any activity that either of them suspects violates any Applicable Law to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. In order to cooperate with governmental requests, to protect Swiss smile beauty Store and purchasers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of Swiss smile beauty Store’s business and systems, Swiss smile beauty Store may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to purchaser account details, contact details, IP address and traffic information, usage history, and posted content. Swiss smile beauty Store shall protect purchaser data as per their respective policies and the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- TERM AND TERMINATION:These Terms shall commence on the date on which your account was created or a written contract is signed with us, unless terminated. Swiss smile beauty Store may terminate these Terms at any time at its sole discretion though Swiss smile beauty Store shall try to give 15 (fifteen) days’ notice to purchaser. Upon termination, your registration shall cease to exist. No termination of these Terms (howsoever occasioned) shall: (i) affect any accrued rights or liabilities of either party; (ii) affect the coming into force or the continuance in force of any provision of these Terms which is expressly or by implication intended to come into force or continue in force on or after termination; or (iii) require a court order.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Neither party shall be liable to the other for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under these Terms arising from any cause or causes beyond its reasonable control including without limitation any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion, civil commotion or industrial dispute of a third party, armed hostilities, act of terrorism, revolution, blockade, embargo, strike, lock out, sit in, industrial or trade dispute, adverse weather, disease, accident to (or breakdown of) plant or machinery, shortage of any material, labour, transport, electricity or other supply, or regulatory intervention.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Dubai. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with these Terms (including a dispute, claim or controversy relating to any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms) shall be referred to the parties’ respective officers for resolution. If any dispute remains unresolved 21 days after being referred to the officers, it shall be finally settled by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be ONE. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be Dubai. The language to be used in the arbitration shall be English. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction against any matters relating to IPRs.
(a) Assignment. You cannot transfer or assign any of your rights or duties under these Terms to any third party. We may assign our rights or obligations (or both) to a group or affiliate company without consent.
(b) Entire Agreement. These Terms together with Site Terms contain the entire agreement of the parties relating to the transactions described in it and supersedes any previous understanding or agreement relating to it.
(c) Relationship of the parties. Nothing in these Terms shall: (i) make either party a partner of the other party, or (ii) grant any right or authority to either party to bind the other.
(d) No waiver. The rights of each party under these Terms: (i) may be exercised as often as necessary; (ii) are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law; and (iii) may be waived only in writing and specifically. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right is not a waiver of that right.
(e) Notices. Any notice served in respect of these Terms will be sent by mail and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt.
(f) Severability. If any term of these Terms are or become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction that shall not affect: (i) the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other clauses; or (ii) the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of these Terms.
(g) Amendments. No amendment to these Terms shall be binding on the parties unless set out in writing, expressed to amend these Terms and signed by authorised representatives of each of the parties.
(g) Anti-Bribery Provisions. Neither party shall accept or give any commission or gift nor shall other financial benefit or inducement from or to any person or party in connection with these Terms and each party ensure that its employees, agents and subcontractors will not accept or give any such commission, gift, benefit or inducement. Each party will immediately give the other party details of any such commission, gift, benefit or inducement which may be offered.